The total area is 850,000 m², of which 285,000 are occupied by the amusement park, 36,000 Mirabilandia Beach (it is a water park adjacent to the theme park) and the remainder by car parks.
There is no shortage of emotions, fun and adrenaline, with attractions of the highest technology and uniqueness. There are attractions suitable for the whole family where parents can accompany or challenge their children, identifying themselves with explorers, cowboys or pirates from time to time.
Inside the park there are numerous relax areas, restaurants, bars and shops immersed in the various green areas or along the walkways.
- the Katun, where it is suspended in the void at a height of 50 meters
- the iSpeed, the heir to the well-known roller coasters of Mirabilandia, which for years have maintained the record as the highest in Europe, where you experience the thrills of Formula 1 acceleration
- the new Divertical, where you speed across the water at over 110 km per hour
- how not to mention the Oil Towers, the so-called “Twin Towers”
- the Ferris wheel and the Bimbopoli area for the little ones
Finally, in Mirabilandia it is possible to go from air to water thanks to Mirabeach, the Mirabilandia water park. A fantastic Caribbean atmosphere between crystalline beaches and slides able to amaze even the bravest.