- possible only compatibly with the opening days of the hydro and the activity of the boat – € 35 per person hydro entrance + dam for free visit
- autonomous boat with reservation – times are still to be defined properly, but will be active on Friday and Saturday afternoon and Sunday.
- canoe with reservation
- picnic basket based on seasonal and local products (possibility also to have a vegetarian basket)
always possible by reservation at least 10 days in advance, certainly in terms of price quality, this second option even if more expensive is better – € 42 per person With this type of visit the guided tour in hydro, the boat and the canoes are possible on request regardless of the tourist opening calendar. The companion is free. The fee includes:
– Guided tour of the IDRO ecomuseum and the dam and guide available for the duration of the day + guided tour of the CUNICOLI (not possible in the free visit) and boat tour
– Canoe with reservation
– Picnic basket based on products seasonal and local (possibility also to have a vegetarian basket)
All activities are ON RESERVATION at least 10 days in advance and are for MINIMUM 15 MAXIMUM 40 participants.
- One day guided tour for adults hydro + dam + boat = 15 € (there are also tunnels)
- Guided tour one day hydro + dam NO BOAT = 12 € (there are also tunnels)
- Half day guided tour of hydro + dam + boat = € 11 (no tunnels)
- Half day guided tour of hydro + dam NO BOAT = 8 €
If you want to add the canoe they are € 15 if combined with a guided tour. Canoe excursions are always accompanied. To be able to spend a day in the best possible way, we recommend arriving at 9.30 / 10 and staying on the dam until 17.30 … with a break no longer than an hour. You will need to be independent in transport for travel between hydro / dam / tunnels